SWFT Blockchain, a cross-chain cryptocurrency transfer protocol, announced today that the ecosystem’s native token SWFTC is now not only available as an ERC-20 token, but also as a BEP-20 token on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and as an HRC-20 token on Huobi ECO Chain (HECO).
This makes SWFTC available on three popular blockchains; and also opens SWFTC up to new DeFi products, allowing more people to use SWFTC for more financial activities. While SWFTC is already available on Uniswap, it will soon be available on decentralized exchanges on BSC and HECO.
SWFTC (ERC-20) still gets users 50% off of swap fees when swapping on SWFT Blockchain. And this feature will soon be expanded to SWFTC (BEP-20) and SWFTC (HRC-20).
Details about SWFTC on the respective chains:
- Original and current contract address for SWFTC (ERC-20) on Ethereum:
- Contract address for SWFTC (BEP-20) on BSC:
- The Ethereum reserve address where the SWFTC (ERC-20) that the SWFTC (BEP-20) are pegged to are locked in: 0xe80acfea15985ac064da023dc784346b74ae8c7a
- Contract address for SWFTC (HRC-20) on HECO is:
- And the Ethereum reserve address where the SWFTC (ERC-20) that the SWFTC (HRC-20) are pegged to are locked in: 0xa929022c9107643515f5c777ce9a910f0d1e490c