Subscribe to our podcast through the following platforms:
Triin Mahlakõiv is the co-founder of machine intelligence community North Star AI, that unites ML practitioners, supports AI education and raises awareness of applied ML solutions in business. She is also an advisor on fundraising, partnerships, community growth, strategic sales and marketing.
Kristjan Korjus is the Head of Data at Starship Technologies. He has led a successful GitHub project where they were first to replicate the notorious Atari playing AI by DeepMind and he is a co-author of the 3rd best selling book in Estonia in 2014 “Bedside Reading About Mathematics”. Kristjan has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Tartu.
The podcast is hosted by Joao Rei.
Topics covered in the episode:
- Hype around AI & Machine Learning
- What’s happening in the world on AI in startups
- Governmental regulations of AI
- What can we do to support AI startups?
- The importance of openness in the startup ecosystem
- What will the future of AI bring?
Stay tuned for the next episode in two weeks!