We continue to conduct our work remotely due to the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Estonia. Rest assured that despite the emergency situation declared by the government earlier in March 2020, we continue to support you and your business through this very difficult time.
- A special team has been formed in BDO Estonia that can answer your questions in regard to COVID-19 related matters. Kindly contact [email protected] for further advice.
- All teams offering the services to the clients are coordinated in order to offer replacement when any of our employees happens to be temporarily unable to provide the services.
- Contacts of our employees can be found here
- Due to current circumstances our office will remain closed for visitors.
- As the first weeks of remote working have shown, the measures taken by BDO in Estonia to assure the continious provision of our services have proven to be sucessful and we remain at your service.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us by phone +372 627 5500 or e-mail [email protected]
We continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely so we can respond appropriately. We have taken these steps as precautionary measures to ensure that we look after our people and our clients. These are indeed difficult times and we do our best to be there for you!
People helping people.